In the quest to reach heights unreached by any multi-block grid generator, we have continued to improve the accessibility and reliability of our product GridPro!
Following are the list of features that are highlights of this version:
- Interactive block display with validity and quality warnings!
- Advanced Surface meshing for Iges and Stl surface imports.
- Divide and conquer approach for both geometry and blocks – GridPro has enhanced the divide and conquer approach, used previously for meshing a zone of interest, where the blocking or topology was built only for that zone. Now the user having a topology for the entire domain ,can still choose to mesh only the critical zone of concern, by selecting the blocks in the zone and generating the grid for the same.
- The grid generation algorithm can now be programmed from the GUI using the schedule file option to do the following:
- Stop after a certain number of iterations.
- Create multi grids by specifying parameters.
- Control clustering of grid points on the surfaces.
- Accelerating grid smoothing in a specific regions of interest, and
- Option to activate clustering to be run as a post-processing step.
- Post-processing of grids is now possible without using the grid smoothing algorithm(Ggrid). The new Extrude option helps in linear extrusion of the grid to the far-field.
- Clustering can be done on an Euler grid in the GUI as a post-processing step using the Clustering tool in the Grid panel.
- Editing/tweaking of grid points is now possible in the GUI by using the Node command in the Grid panel.
- New installation binary formats (*.run) for Linux as well as Mac platforms.
- Further enhancements and bug fixes in this version can be found in
To Download , visit us @ www.gridpro.com
For videos, visit us on our Youtube channel GridProMeshing